Here we are in the water sitting on the tube with my brother Cutler. This was just after Mahonri and Cutler got done being crazy on the tube as you can see in the video posted on the last post. They enjoy doing things that make me hurt as I watch them. They love being whipped around and hanging on for dear life, but I must admit, it is very entertaining to watch.
Here Mahonri is showing off the wake board...isn't he cute?
Here Mahonri is showing off the wake board...isn't he cute?
Well, that is a little about our trip to Lake Powell. Soon there may be a post or two about our Pioneer Day Celebration and about other various activities.
3 comments:
That sounds so fun! I have never been to Lake Powell before... I have driven by it though. Does that count?
Melissa, please post some pictures of your school. I would like to see where you work. love, uncle Ron
Looks like a blast. looks like newlywed life is great for you!
Post a Comment