Saturday, April 28, 2012

BIG News

The big news is that Mahonri and I took our first fishing trip of the season and we both caught a fish! Last weekend we decided to drive over to Enterprise Res. and go fishing. We had never been to Enterprise Res so we were excited to go try something new. It was a nice res. and we enjoyed spending time outdoors. Mahonri caught his fish on his second cast and I caught mine on the final cast of the night. It was a fun evening. Here are a few pictures:
Res.
Us at the Res.
His fish got caught on a branch
Success
Finally
Wild Turkey on drive home























































Ok but really our fishing trip isn 't the BIG news. The truth is Mahonri and I will be moving back to Gunnison this summer. I got a job teaching PE at GVMS/GVHS and am super excited. This has been my goal since 10th grade when I decided I wanted to be a teacher. It works out really well because Mahonri and I both loved growing up in Gunnison Valley and wanted to move back eventually. It will be an exciting change of venue. Now we just have to figure out where Mahonri will transfer to and finish up school and also find a place to live. We cannot wait to go back!

4 comments:

SoRenSeNs said...

I'm so excited that you guys will be back too! It will be fun for us all to live so close to each other, instead of at opposite ends of the state!

Kelly and Kathy said...

Yes!!! We are so excited too.

Matt and Lisa said...

Congratulations. I'm so excited for you!!!

Enrique and Lindsay said...

Well that puts you about 2 hours closer to me so you know i'm happy! Congrats again :-)