Saturday, May 15, 2010

Brian Regan

Mahonri really likes Brian Regan. He is a comedian and his material is clean which is a good combination. Last year, Brian Regan came to St. George and I looked into getting tickets but there was something conflicting and we were unable to go. My parents, however, did get tickets and went to his show. They really enjoyed him. They found out that Mahonri really likes Brian Regan, so when they saw he was coming to St. George again this year, they bought tickets and gave them to us for Christmas. Unfortunately, there was a conflict on the night they gave us tickets. Mahonri had guard weekend the same weekend and he was unable to weasel his way out of guard. So, I took the tickets and invited my sister-in-law and we went to Brain Regan on Friday, May 14. He was hilarious. I have never laughed so much at one time in my life. I would recommend him to anyone, and will definitely try to go again. Hopefully, next time I will get to go with my husband. I feel badly he missed the show, especially since he was the reason my parents gave us the tickets, but I enjoyed it. Here are a few pictures, but they aren't very good. I forgot my camera so these were taken from my phone.
In other news, only 4 days of school left for me and then summer vacation!!!

4 comments:

AnaLee M. said...

So glad you got to go. I remember Mahonri talking about him a long time ago. Sounds fun!

Kelly and Kathy said...

Glad you had a good time. He was fun to see!

Dad (TMF) said...

Hope you survive another guard separation--even if it does mean anniversary and birthday alone.

ron said...

Nice new picture. Good to see you back on the blog.Love,Uncle Ron