Saturday, February 12, 2011

Family Happenings

We aren't very good at keeping the blog updated but life for us has been good lately. Life stays busy with work, church callings, and school. Mahonri currently has two callings, the stake men's sports specialist and also advancement chair to the Eagle in Scouts. I guess since he has two callings, it means that I get a little break. We were released from Primary in December. It has been nice to be able to go to Sunday School an Relief Society again.

We have both been playing church basketball. It is nice to get out and get a little exercise. On the women's side, our ward is the only ward to have a complete team participate each week. They are going to let us participate in the regional tournament. It should be fun. I enjoy going to watch Mahonri play and his team has being well. Because of his calling, there are times that he has to help referee or run the scoreboard.

School is back in full swing again for the semester. Mahonri is taking a full load and still working part-time at The Locker Room. He has some in-store credit from some sales he has completed and so he decided to buy use that credit to buy a new bow. It hasn't arrived yet but he is looking forward to getting it. He likes to spend time a few afternoons a week shooting his bow.

Well, I guess that is all to update what is going on. Life pretty much stays the same for us.